Tuesday, December 6, 2011

trip.

Today, Eric booked our trip to Florida!  HOORAY!

It's been 2 years since we've gone on a winter vacation and even longer than that since we've gone on a summer vacation for more than 3 consecutive days.

I guess that it's time! While in Florida, we have the pleasure of spending half of the week with my grandma and the other half of the week with my in-laws.  It's fortunate that we're going to be saving money on lodging since this Florida vacation will include a trip to Disney!  It seem as though I am thrilled to pieces and I'm so looking forward to sharing the Magical Kingdom with my family. 

Looking at the prices for airfare and Disney tickets, I am more than thankful that we are able to do this for our kids.  That we have the good fortune of having jobs and very little debt that help to make this possible.  Most of all, I am thankful that we have two healthy kids that we have the privilege of calling our own to bring this magic into their lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment