Thursday, December 1, 2011

Finding Good. And other things.

This is one heck of a way to kick off the gratitude blog. 

As I was brushing Elaina's hair before bedtime on Tuesday, I noticed a little glisten in one of her strands of hair.  A tiny "bulb" if you will, that seemed pointedly out of place. Investigating more closely, it was becoming more clear to me that I had found a dreadful nit in her hair.  (Since my blogging break, I have failed to mention that we've been through this before with Elaina back in June.)  Oh, the work that is involved with nits and long hair. 

Tonight's thanks is that we already had the shampoo/ treatment on hand and 3 hours later (and about 10 loads of laundry), we had remedied her of what could have potentially been spread to all of her friends and family.  I caught it early and at this point, I feel confident that our house and our heads are free and clear of this dastardly little bother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment