It's been a grueling week. It's week 2 of hunting season which easily translates to "mostly single mom season." The kids have had severe attitudes which have landed them early bedtimes. I've been battling cold symptoms and migraines. And I'm looking at the third week in a row that my dining room is filled to capacity with closet purge/ outgrown clothes/ Christmas totes/ and incomplete projects - all needing attention and a new home. This, alone, makes me batty.
At this point, I am thankful that the weekend is finally here, I've posted the 25 Days of Christmas tv schedule on the fridge and we don't have *too* many commitments for the weekend. I'm thankful for leftovers for dinner and brownie sundaes to celebrate a "green month" for Elaina (green on her daily report is good) and enjoying the fireplace in the kitchen to keep me toasty warm. Capping off my evening, an early bedtime for me and a husband who is picking up some slack while I'm tucked into my bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment