Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's time. No, really.

No excuses.  No more. 

So much of life passes us by goes so. fast. these days.  While it's (mostly) all good, I can barely seem to keep up - even on a good day.  At the same time, I'm so thankful for all of the goodness and fulfillment that this crazy, hectic life has to offer and that's become my newest inspiration for breathing new life into this very stale blog. 

A friend of mine posts her facebook statuses under, '#1000 thanks.'  And as sure as I can make time to facebook, I AM going to make time to post my thanks.  My gratitude journal as Oprah suggests.  Some thing or event in our day that makes my heart sing and deserves preservation. 

Let's face it, I'm not a great writer by any stretch and it seems apparent that I have a tendency to ramble, feel overwhelmed and then shut down.  (thus: no blogging) But this, this will be easy.  And on the heel of Thanksgiving and the Christmas season, there is just SO much that I am thankful for each and every day. 

I can be mostly certain that many of my posts may be choppy. Some may seem mundane while some may seem down right boisterous.  But, this is life - our life - and there's not a single day that I don't feel more blessed than I deserve. 

Let the gratitude GUSH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment