Just a few things that I've overlooked because I haven't made time for blogging:
* Two weekends ago, we sent the kiddos to the grandparents' houses for a long weekend. The kids had a fantastic time being spoiled and playing with their cousins.
* While the kiddos were absent, Eric and I enjoyed a weekend of being in charge of ourselves and no one else. On Saturday, we were out and about for 14 hours straight! We managed to pack a lot of fun and travel into a single day before we got down to business and worked around the house the following day.
* While Lincoln watched the firemen pull out of the fire house on a call, I asked him if he might like to be a fireman when he grows up. After a considering his options for a moment, he finally replied, "Maybe I'll be a fireman. Either that or a super hero."
* Elaina has a new wiggly tooth. This time it's the front row that's going to be departing her smile. Her tooth has recently shifted to the side, creating the effect of a snaggle tooth. My beautiful snaggle tooth baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment