My title post; the same title as my very first post on my very first blog.
If you've found me here, welcome to my second attempt of blogging. It's the beginning of a new year, the slate is clean, resolutions are in place and too many events have passed me by that I've wanted to freeze in time. Our kids are 3 1/2 and 5 1/2 and they are the most interesting, unique and fun, little goofballs you ever did meet.
My original blog was fully dedicated to them. This one will likely be too, however, my plan is to use this as a means of what I like to refer to as "shaking out my brain." Jotting down the memories of the day; both good and the could-be-better moments. Anything that stains my mind that touches my heart - this is the place. My place for reflection. And my place to box up the sweet moments that I want to hold onto with all my heart.
Welcome... make yourself at home!



No comments:
Post a Comment