Monday, March 28, 2011

Portability

Wouldn't it just happen that I have loads of cutie pictures to upload and our desktop (which I prefer) takes a dump the same night I actually have time to spend here?

So the laptop and me.  We're becoming friends.  It is considerably more comfortable sitting in the recliner with my feet kicked up and cuddled under a warm blanket. And funny enough, if my blog writings actually do survive the test of time for my children to read, how funny to them that we still have a desktop computer?  < I like it okay?>

For the sake of catching up, we've been enjoying some pretty busy days around here.  Today marks the beginning of Elaina's first elementary school spring break.  She's been excited to spend time playing with her friends at the babysitter's house, but she and Lincoln are far more excited for Wednesday when they get to go to grandma and grandpa's house for the remainder of the week.  Every single morning, Lincoln gets ticked off when he discovers that it isn't "Grandma and Grandpa day" yet. 

While I wouldn't exactly say that I'm excited to ship my kids off, having a break in our routine is good for everyone.  My agenda includes tackling some household projects, arriving at work on time and a lovely date with my husband on Friday night. And as long as we're talking about spring break, I hope this 30 degree weather breaks soon so as to give my parents a break to enjoy some time outdoors with my kids! Wish them luck!

1 comment:

  1. I know - this hasn't exactly been spring break weather, has it?

    Hope you all enjoy your end of the week hiatus.

    ReplyDelete